Project Transparency, Required Certifications and Inclusion of the Project in the Regional TIP and Statewide STIP
This project received its first appropriations in Federal Fiscal Year 2006 (SAFETEA-LU projects 44 and 478) and, at that time, was approved by the Greater Bridgeport/Valley Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) and incorporated into the regional Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). Now underway, this project continues to receive the full support of the MPO. This project has also been incorporated into the Connecticut State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) and approved by Federal Transit Administration (FTA).
To view the GBT FEIP in the Connecticut Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) visit:
- Then select “2007 STIP Projects” (.pdf)
- Scroll to page 9
- The Project appears at the bottom of the page (currently includes all appropriations for the project to date)
Click here to view a letter of support for this project from the Commissioner of the Connecticut Department of Transportation.
To view the GBT FEIP in the Bridgeport-Valley Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) Transportation Improvement Program (TIP):
- visit: http://gbrpa.org/
- Select “Reports and Studies”
- Then select “Draft FFY 2007-2011 TIP/STIP”
- Scroll to page 14
- The Project appears at the bottom of the page (currently includes all appropriations for the project to date on various pages (years) in the TIP)
Click here to view a letter of support for this project from the Executive Director of the Regional Planning Agency
As a recipient of funding under the ARRA, GBT is required to certify its maintenance of effort for the project along with the transparency and public viewing of the project and its expenditures. Copies of these certifications are included below.